15th December 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Worried about my future career and job

I m nidhi from maharashtra, i have ma with economics and advance diploma with computer basic programming and currently i m not working in past i work 5 years in one of the office which is dealing with fire figting as a office coordinator as well as 3/5 year in school as computer instucter. But that a time i m confuse my career and job.

Related Questions:
  1. Worried about my future career and job
  2. Can I get a job after studying mechanical engineering 3rd year
  3. What career options are available after 12th in arts stream?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EC? What type of small courses will be helpful for future aspect?
  5. Will there any bad effect on my career in future while changing field? I am chemical engineering student and got selected in one of the reputed IT industry
  6. How many seats are available in every branch of M.Tech in VITMEE? Can I get a good course after scoring 514 rank?
  7. Worried about future having 43% in Higher Secondary -- [New]
  8. What are the future career options for me after completing 12th? I am from computer science stream
  9. Career propects and job opportunities after M.Pharm.
  10. Which course will be suitable for me to get a government job?
  11. What's percentage of 12th std is required in campus placement? I've secured 51% marks in 12th
  12. Am I eligible for CAT if I scored 57% in private graduation?
  13. What are the steps should I take to get a job after completion of my B.Tech? Currently I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with IT stream. Should I go for internship?
  14. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  15. Steps to be taken after 12th to become an IAS officer? Best books for preparation?
  16. Confused in MCA or Language Course. What's better for me?
  17. Which career should I choose in Future to earn good Job being a student of 9th standard?
  18. If failed in 3rd B.Arch will it affect job placement?
9th March 2014, 01:24 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Worried about my future

Probably you should have not quit the last job at all. You should have worked there and at the same time find out for the new job and once you get the new one you should have come out from the job. Anyways past is past now.

The best thing is you have around 9+ years of working experience and now you can start looking for the job in the same line of work which you did earlier so that once you get into the job you can get in as senior employee with the previous experience you have.

You can search for job on your core which is accounts as well but the previous experience will not consider much as it's not based on the accounts domain directly but if you want yourself to be settled with the job then probably finding a job in the domain is the best to do now.

CLICK HERE!! to search for the accounts jobs and apply for the same. Make sure you prepare well for the interviews when attending one in various companies.

So, never worry about your future. Just make sure you do well in the present which is spending good time to prepare for the interview and to apply for the jobs then for sure you will get the job wherein you need to put the best to excel throughout in your career path. I have attached a career map picture in this post which might also help to guide you of finding suitable jobs with accounts background. Go through it once and then take the correct decision.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	147626  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?