26th July 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for the Cochin Shipyard recruitment of Sheet Metal Worker. I have searched alot but couldn't get the information regarding the procedure. Please help me to know about this asap.

28th July 2020, 01:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment?

The procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment is through online. The candidate will have to register themselves on the website www.cochinshipyard.com and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Submit the form and save the copy for future reference. There is no application fee to pay and you can apply before 4th August 2020.
28th July 2020, 09:18 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ http://www.cochinshipyard.com before 04th of August 2020.

Cost of application - No application fee required
29th July 2020, 08:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment Application form is For All category candidates is Rs. 100/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.cochinshipyard.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?