24th October 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for CTET? Can I get job in any Army School through CTET?

Hello Friends,
I want to apply for upcoming CTET. I would like to know the procedure. Also let me know that I can get job in Army school with the help of CTET?

15th December 2015, 11:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CTET? Can I get job in any Army School through CTET?

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test .

The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi conducts the CTET for making appointment of eligible candidate as teacher of Central Schools.

The candidate who wishes to apply for class I-V should have Senior Secondary exam with at least 50%(45% for reserved category) marks.The candidate who are in the final year of their diploma can also apply for the examination .

The candidate who wishes to apply for class VI-VIII should have Graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.There is relaxation of 5% marks for backward categories candidates

The minimum age limit to apply for the CTET is 22 years.There is no upper age limit to apply for the CTET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?