15th December 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it important to study Hindi at 10th for government jobs?

I don't have studied hindi in 10th standard. I aspire to get into the government job. So tell me if it is important to study Hindi at 10th for being eligible for the government jobs?

15th December 2015, 10:55 PM
ashgo

Default Re: Is it important to study Hindi at 10th for government jobs?

No not at all, hindi is not necessary to apply for the government jobs.
You have to learn the general awareness either from a newspaper or from the internet.
The main thing is the aptitute and your general knowledge which is very important for the government jobs.
English and a good communication skills is really important for all the jobs not only for government but private also.
Thus,hindi is not necessary,you have to learn the basic knowledge about your particular field in which you are interested.
16th December 2015, 12:23 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, to get a job in government sector its important to have mother tongue language as in 10th certificate . you must passed 10th class in Hindi .
which is necessary in some exams they used to ask for the details . The candidates must have Hindi subjects in 10th exams.
16th December 2015, 12:33 AM
iphone5s

If you have not studied Hindi in your 10th but you know how to write as well as read Hindi, then you need not to learn Hindi again. You can directly apply for any government job. If you are having talent than you will get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?