22nd November 2019, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Energy Efficiency Service Limited has introduced it’s Technical Engineer recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for EESL recruitment for the Technical Engineer? Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

24th November 2019, 12:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment application form is For UR/Gen category candidates is Rs. 1000/- and For OBC (NLC) category candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ ST/ PH category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.eeslindia.org/.
25th November 2019, 06:50 AM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Energy Efficiency Service Limited

Name of the Job Position - Engineer (Technical)

>> The detailed procedure to apply for this recruitment is given in 13th page of the notification that is given below.

>> Steps involved in are,

@ Step - I : Registration
@ Step - II : Filling up of application

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
25th November 2019, 10:29 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment:

## Procedure to Apply:

Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) — www.eeslindia.org (See Application form’s link given below) from dated 01/11/2019 to 30/11/2019.
25th November 2019, 07:02 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment:

~~ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website www.eeslindia.org on or before 30/11/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?