22nd November 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a Technical Engineer. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

24th November 2019, 01:40 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment will be based on Written Exam and Group Discussion.

Written Exam date (Tentative): December 2019/January 2020.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website [URL="https://www.eeslindia.org/"]https://www.eeslindia.org/[/URL
25th November 2019, 11:36 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment?

Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment:

## Selection Procedure:

The authorities will conduct the following selection rounds to recruit the eligible candidates for EESL Vacancy:

Written Exam.

Group Discussion (GD).

Personal Interview.
25th November 2019, 07:56 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Energy Efficiency Service Limited Technical Engineer recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Online Written Examination, Group Discussion, Skill Test and Interview wherever applicable.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?