17th August 2020, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the IBPS Management Trainee recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Hi friends, can you tell me what is the cost of application for the Management Trainee recruitment of the IBPS for this year? I am interested in applying for this recruitment and I also want to know about the application procedure. Please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment?

20th August 2020, 08:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the IBPS Management Trainee recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

To apply for IBPS Management Trainee (MT)/ Probationary Officer (PO) recruitment 2020, all you need to do is to fill its online application form by referring to the link https://www.ibps.in/crp-po-mt-x/ between 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020.

Also, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment for different category candidates are as below %-

* For SC/ST/PWBD category candidates :- Rs. 175/-.

* For all other candidates :- Rs. 850/-.
20th August 2020, 10:26 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the IBPS Management Trainee recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for the IBPS Management Trainee recruitment 2020 is given below.

- Visit ibps.in

- Click on Apply for CRP PO/MT 2020

- Enter your Credentials – Personal, Academic & Communication information

- Upload Documents – Photograph & Signature

- Pay application fee.

The registration fee for the general category is Rs 850 while it is Rs 175 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
21st August 2020, 12:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for IBPS Management Trainee recruitment 2020 and Cost of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for IBPS Management Trainee recruitment 2020 and cost of application is given below,

Name of the Organization - IBPS

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee

>> Please click on "Apply Online" link in order to apply for the recruitment.

>> You need to fill up all the details in the application form and then make payment after uploading photograph and signature.

Click here to apply online

Click here for How to Apply Online instructions
22nd August 2020, 11:14 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the IBPS Management Trainee recruitment 2020:-

> Online IBPS PO registration
Visit - ibps.in

> Filling IBPS PO Application From 2020

> Uploading Documents

> Choosing organization preference

> Pay IBPS PO Application fee

Cost of application:-
> General/OBC/EWS - INR 600
> SC/ST/PWD - INR 100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?