8th February 2020, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for IRCON Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the procedure that how I can apply for IRCON recruitment of Graduate Apprentice. I have searched alot but couldn't get the information regarding the procedure. Please help me to know about this asap.

9th February 2020, 11:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IRCON Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Procedure to apply for IRCON (Indian Railway Construction Company Limited) Graduate Apprentice recruitment is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested all relevant documents and send to Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 (India) on or before 15.02.2020.

Cost of IRCON (Indian Railway Construction Company Limited) Graduate Apprentice recruitment is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.ircon.org/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?