19th December 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Shipping corporation of India exam papers and recommended books?

please send me the exam paper of shipping corporation india -my email id is [email protected] Also do tell me the books recommended for this exam for better preparation.

23rd January 2014, 10:18 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Shipping corporation of India exam papers and recommended books?

The shipping corporation of India Ltd., is a navarana PSU.It is india’s premier shipping company.It basically announces the vacancy notification for the recruitment at entry executive level as assistant Manager.

There will be a probation (Training ) period of one year.If you are interested to apply for those jobs you can immediately apply through the SCI website.You may also apply find the various vacancies like ,
* Legal Professionals
* Finance and Accounts
* Management
* Information Technology
* Electrical engineer
So basically the minimum qualification must be a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.The pay scale for the posts is like from Rs.20,600-46,500.The upper age limit is 27 years for the recruitment.

You will have to appear for the objective type written examination based on the following giving subjects.
>> Reasoning
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> English
>> Domain Knowledge
>> General Awareness
You are required to apply through the plain papers in a described format.You will need to give the required details like age proof,experience,qualification certificate,address proof and email address and more.
16th February 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Please share the Assistant Manager Exam previous year Question papers for SCI on [email protected].
17th February 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Please share the Assistant Manager Exam previous year Question papers for Information Technology on [email protected].
28th February 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Please share the Assistant Manager Exam (Management) previous year Question papers on [email protected]
5th March 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Please send me Assistant Manager (Management) previous year paper on [email protected]
5th March 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

my name is Anagha and my email id is [email protected] . Can you please share previous year question papers for Management Trainees in SCI? Thank you in advance
5th March 2015, 02:22 PM
atul@1996

Please share the Assistant Manager Exam (Management) previous year Question papers on [email protected] also
5th March 2015, 02:24 PM
atul@1996

Hi,
If you get the previous year question papers please do share it with me also in [email protected]

Thanks and Regards
Anagha
5th February 2020, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hey, please share detailed knowledge for the examination ,also give the suggestions for the books
[email protected]
9th February 2020, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi, could you please share me the suggested books and previous year paper for the SCI Management role.

email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?