27th March 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Jammu & Kashmir High Court has introduced its Data Entry Operator recruitment. I want to know that how I can apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court recruitment for the Data Entry Operator? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

30th March 2019, 12:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment?

In order to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment, you have to visit the official website given below and fill up the online application form. You have to upload scanned copies of photographs, signature and attach the required documents. Now you have to pay the application fee and submit the form.

Web : http://jkhighcourt.nic.in
30th March 2019, 07:27 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for this Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Jammu & Kashmir High Court

Name of the Job Position - Data Entry Operator

>> I am very sorry to say that you are not apply for this recruitment as the last date for receipt of applications is 3rd February, 2019.

>> You can go through the link given below and go through the official notification that is given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here for Apply Link
31st March 2019, 12:52 AM
Swap12

You can go to the official website to apply for the post here http://jkhighcourt.nic.in
Fill all information in the site and submit the form along with application charges of Rs. 260.after the fees is submitted, you will be sent email to your registered email address with call letter for written exam.
31st March 2019, 03:50 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment:

Procedure to apply:

Go to official website jkhighcourt.nic.in.

Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Divisional/District Cadre Posts in Subordinate Judiciary.” click on the advertisement.

Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.

To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.

Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.

For more information, you can visit jkhighcourt.nic.in.
31st March 2019, 08:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligible candidates for the post of Data Entry Operator can apply online through the online application portal of Jammu & Kashmir High Court i.e. https://jkhcrecruitment.in/RPS/Home.aspx

Candidates have to fill the necessary information.

Upload the photographs, signature and thumb impression as per specification.

Pay the application fee online through debit card/credit card/internet banking.

Finally submitted the application.

Candidates have to take a print out of application for future use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?