27th March 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment for BCA fresher?

Dear friends, I have done BCA and I want to apply in Jammu & Kashmir High Court recruitment of Data Entry Operator. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

30th March 2019, 06:18 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment for BCA fresher?

Yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Organization - Jammu & Kashmir High Court

Name of the Job Position - Data Entry Operator

@ You must have done Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application (or)
@ Bachelors Degree in Computer Applications or
@ BE in Electronics and Communications or
@ B.Sc in IT or
@ B.Sc in Computer Science or
@ M.Sc in Computer Science (Integrated) or
@ MCA (Integrated) or
@ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering ..etc.,

>> As you have done BCA course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. Go through the below notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
30th March 2019, 11:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment for BCA fresher?

Being a BCA graduate you are eligible to apply for Jammu & Kashmir High Court Data Entry Operator recruitment. You should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 18 years to 40 years. For SC/ST the age will be 43 years and for PWD candidates it will be 42 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?