31st January 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NHM Karnataka Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider recruitment of NHM Karnataka. I need to know about the procedure to apply for this post under this recruitment. Can you let me know about the procedure?

1st February 2020, 11:26 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NHM Karnataka Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider recruitment?

Procedure to apply for NHM (National Health Mission) Karnataka Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of NHM (National Health Mission) Karnataka Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider recruitment Application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.karnataka.gov.in/.
2nd February 2020, 02:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NHM Karnataka Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider recruitment?

The procedure to apply for NHM Karnataka Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider recruitment is a candidate can apply through website www.karnataka.gov.in. You need to search for the Mid Level Health Provider Notification and then click on the Apply Online option. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload all the relevant documents. View your enter details and submit the application form before the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?