31st January 2020, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider in NHM Karnataka?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider in NHM Karnataka. I have applied for the same post and I want to get this job.

31st January 2020, 07:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider in NHM Karnataka?

Selection Procedure of NHM (National Health Mission) Karnataka Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider recruitment 2020 will be based on Written Test.

Pay scale allotted to NHM (National Health Mission) Karnataka Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider recruitment 2020 is Rs. 24,200 per month.

Vacancies are available in NHM (National Health Mission) Karnataka Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider recruitment 2020 is 253 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.karnataka.gov.in/.
31st January 2020, 08:33 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider in NHM Karnataka?

Selection procedure for Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider in NHM Karnataka are as mentioned below:-
Online Test
Personal Interview

Job Location - Karnataka
2nd February 2020, 02:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Provider in NHM Karnataka will be on the basis of written test. There are total 253 vacancies available for this post and there is no application fee.

The last date to apply for this post is 7th February 2020 and you can apply online. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.karnataka.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?