29th June 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Sikkim Public Service Commission has introduced it’s Purpose Health Worker recruitment. I want to know that how I can apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission recruitment for the Purpose Health Worker? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

30th June 2019, 01:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Sikkim Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Purpose Health Worker

>> Firstly, I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for this recruitment now since the last date for receipt of applications is already over. The closing date for accepting applications is 31st May, 2019.

>> You are required to apply online from official website on or before 31st May, 2019 (Upto 12 Midnight).

>> Application fee amounting to Rs.150/- only can be paid online through Net Banking or Credit card or Debit card or Visa or Mastercard. For more details, please refer the official notification given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here for apply link
30th June 2019, 03:22 PM
sitaram0605

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment?

Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker Recruitment:

-->> PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Sikkim Public Service Commission on or before 20.04.2019.
30th June 2019, 03:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website and fill up the online application form. Candidates have to upload scanned copies of their photographs and signature. Now attach all the required documents and pay the application fee. After that you have to submit the form and take a print out of it.

Web: http://www.spscskm.gov.in
30th June 2019, 05:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The application for recruitment as Multi-Purpose Health Worker/ANM under Sikkim PSC can be made by filling its online application form by referring to the link http://spscskm.gov.in/.

For more details regarding same recruitment, you can refer to the official website of Sikkim PSC i.e; www.spscskm.gov.in.
30th June 2019, 07:39 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to Apply:

>> Go to http://spscskm.gov.in/

>> Click on "Multi-purpose health worker Recruitment"

>> Register there and fill up the application form with Required details.

>> Pay the application fees and submit the application form.

>> Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
30th June 2019, 07:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission recruitment for Purpose Health Worker, you are required to fill its online application form by visiting to the link http://spscskm.gov.in/.

Further, I would like to let you know that the last date for filling an application for the same recruitment is 21.04.2019.
30th June 2019, 09:11 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Procedure to apply for Sikkim Public service commission purpose health worker recruitment :

>>First you need to check the eligibility criteria whether you are fulfilled with all requirements.

>>There on you have to move towards filling up the application form www.spsckm.org

>>You will find the application form to be filled .Then you fill the application form with accurate details.

>>And make the payment of Rs.150/- through online mode.

>>After completion of submission you must get all the documents required for interview right after completion of written examination.
1st July 2019, 01:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Purpose Health Worker recruitment is Eligible and Interested candidate can apply for this recruitment through online mode from their Official Website which is given below.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.spscksm.gov.in..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?