13th July 2017, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job at ISRO after UG degree

Hi, I am Yuvasri. I have completed my higher studies with 87%. Now I am doing 1st year BE-EC. I want to get a job in ISRO after completing my UG degree. I want some guidance. Will you please guide me. My mail ID [email protected]

Related Questions:
14th July 2017, 08:56 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job at ISRO after UG degree

The full form of ISRO is Indian Space Research Organization.

Eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam:

1. Bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for ISRO entrance exam.

2. You should have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

3. Age limit is 21-30 years.

You need to clear written test, Group Discussion and personal interview to join ISRO.
14th July 2017, 09:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for ISRO entrance exam is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized university. Final year bachelor's degree in engineering candidate can also apply for ISRO entrance exam.

The age limit to apply for ISRO entrance exam is 21-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category. Three years upper age relaxation to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You will have to clear written test, Group Discussion and personal interview.
29th July 2017, 01:39 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

After the completion of BE you can apply for ISRO.
Eligibility criteria for ISRO-

A candidate must be graduated with bachelor's degree in engineering like- electrical, electronics , computer science or mechanical engineering.

A candidate must have age between 21 to 35 years.

A candidate must be an Indian citizen.

There will be 2 rounds-
Written test.
Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?