24th May 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to get a job in ISRO?

sir, as I am studying B.E ,5th Sem ECE and so, am interested in ISRO,,, please tell me ,I'm eligible are not. if I'm eligible, tell me what is the procedure to study . please reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and procedure to get a job in ISRO? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  3. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  4. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What kind of course should I do to get job in ISRO if pursuing Bachelor of Arts?
  6. Procedure to get job in ISRO? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Topics to covered and preparation tips?
  7. How to get a job in ISRO as a scientist? How to get a job in ISRO?
  8. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  9. What is the procedure to get a job in ISRO? I am a 3rd year CSE student from Sonipat
  10. How to be a part of ISRO after doing BSc Physics? What is the procedure? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. What is the procedure to join ISRO after passing 12th? What is the eligibility to join ISRO? What is the date of the exam?
  12. Procedure, eligibility and syllabus to apply for ISRO after Diploma in Mechanical?
  13. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  14. How to get a job in ISRO after doing engineering in IT branch in 3rd year? How can I apply in ISRO after getting a job?
  15. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship at ISRO for M.Sc Biochemistry student?
  17. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  18. Procedure to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
25th May 2015, 08:20 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get a job in ISRO?

Now , you are in 5th sem of EC engineering.so now a time , you can not apply for the ISRO.After completing the engineering you can apply for the ISRO.

ISRO - Indian space research and organization

Eligibility for ISRO

- you should have engineering degree with good score

Age limit
- for general category age limit is 35 years.
- for OBC 3 years relaxation applicable.
- for SC/ST 5 years relaxation applicable

after completing engineering , you have to apply for the ISRO & will have to qualify entrance exam as well as interview with good score & can enter in ISRO.
25th May 2015, 01:29 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, as I am studying B.E ,5th Sem ECE and so, am interested in ISRO,,, please tell me ,I'm eligible are not. if I'm eligible, tell me what is the procedure to study . please reply me as soon as possible.

To get a job in ISRO, the candidate appearing should satisfy the eligibility criteria's framed:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

# The educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university in any stream of education.

# Age limit needed is 35 years for general category candidate and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as SC/ST get 5 years extra which is 40 years and for OBC it is 38 years.

Candidate who satisfy all these above criteria's is eligible for applying.

The application for on-line registration will be available at http://www.isro.gov.in. After the registration candidates will be provided with an on-line Registration Number. Application Fee is Rs.100 for each application. After registration the candidates have to download and print the personalized payment challan form.
25th May 2015, 03:51 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to join ISRO after completing B.E..

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation.

The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO are following:-

-ISRO is an organisation under the central govt.There are posts of scientist/Engineers to join in ISRO for which the basic qualification needed is B.E/B.Tech with 65% marks.

-Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree can also apply provided they can produce the same by the time final selections are made.

-Age required is 21 to 35 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC by 3 years & 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The candidates should score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.
10th February 2018, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Do undergraduate have to submit isro application after successfull payment to there headquarters which is in Bangalore?
6th August 2022, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc. in Physics , please confirm I am eligible or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?