7th July 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get OBC certificate in format issued by central government

From where we can get the OBC certificate in the format issued by central government. I live in Punjab & I have tried all things but still unable to find out how can I get this? Please reply ASAP.

9th July 2017, 11:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get OBC certificate in format issued by central government

You can get the OBC certificate in the given format, from nearby Tehsil or District magistrate of your home town. You just need identity proof and address proof to get such certificate.

If you have the required documents, then surely you will be eligible for the certificate.
24th November 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get OBC certificate in format issued by central government

I have applied for obc certificate for education purpose but they have issued for the purpose of employment can i use same format for both as it is similar but heading is different in both the aspect
28th November 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

We belong to Chennai and we are chettiars., Which belongs to backward community. My husband got transferred to ghaziabad and my daughter is studying there for the past 4 years. She will be taking her neet exams in 2018. She need the obc certificate. Central government list of names of the backward community does not have chettiars. Is there an equivalent. Or can anyone give the equivalent certificate
3rd January 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

What is difference between central certificate of obc and the one which we get from district? Are both the same or different?
6th January 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

We belong to obc and get obc certificate from village officer through Akshaya kendra. But when we submitted it as a proof of obc for central govt. exam it was rejected. How can i get this certificate? can i get it through akshaya kendra ?
8th January 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

State govt OBC certificate and central govt OBC certificate are different or same..? What is the difference..? Please tell me any one.. am from Karnataka..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?