31st December 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to prove that I belong to an OBC caste?

Sir I am from Bidar, Karnataka State. I am having State certificate of OBC Certificate. I am trying the job for banking. If I got job in Nationalised bank do I need Certificate from Centralized Bank. My caste is Somvanshiya Shahastrarjun Kshatriya which comes under OBC. But till now in my family no had took the caste Certificate from Central Government. And my father has done my admission from childhood Hindu Kshatriya. But in Central Government list OBC has not given direct Hindu Kshatriya. How should I give the proof that I belongs to Somvanshiya Shahastrarjun Kshatriya?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prove that I belong to an OBC caste?
  2. Can CSIR cancel my JRF candidature if I mentioned OBC in examination form but they don't consider me OBC?
  3. Can I appear in AIEEE if I belong to OBC caste?
  4. Which caste to mention in application form if it's mentioned different in central and state? -- [New]
  5. If I belong to Shaikh Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class then do I come under OBC also? Difference between BC and OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the difference between OBC and General category in SSC exam pattern? Which category I belong to if my Caste is Reddy?
  7. List of groups which come under OBC in GATE exam? Does Kurubas caste belong to OBC group?
  8. Poddar (Vaise Baniya) caste falls under OBC category or not? Reason if it doesn't falls under OBC category?
  9. What are the exemptions done for MBA in Finance from government recognized university?
  10. Under which categories should I apply for GATE exam? I belong to OBC categories under UP but belong to general categories under Indian government
  11. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com?
  12. Which category I belong to OBC or General if I am BC Agamudayar?
  13. Will I get benefit of reservation if belongs to a Hindu Nair caste?
  14. Kunchitiga caste falls under OBC category of Central Government jobs?
  15. Is it possible to change caste option in GATE form?
  16. Difference between BC and OBC? Under which caste does Kashyap belong to?
  17. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  18. How can I change my Caste from SC to OBC in the form of class 10th (board)?
12th January 2017, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prove that I belong to an OBC caste?

If your caste comes under central OBC caste list, then only you will be eligible for PSU bank reservation benefit. Just make sure that you have your caste in the list released by the central government.

Once it is confirmed, you can walk into nearby Tehsil or District magistrate for caste certificate on the basis of your photo identity proof like Voter id.
28th October 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prove that I belong to an OBC caste?

I belong to Tamilnadu but due to tranfer if my son writes JEE in Rajasthan will he get OBC NL quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?