2nd March 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join CBI for 22 years old B.Sc female graduate?

Dear Sir, I have completed my B.Sc general. I am female and want to join CBI. My age is 22 years old. I would like to know that how can I join CBI?

17th March 2018, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join CBI for 22 years old B.Sc female graduate?

Procedure to join CBI for B.Sc background candidates:

There is a certain procedure to join Central Bureau of Investigation department. In order to join CBI, there are several ways to and one is through UPSC and the other is through Staff Selection Commission. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, joining CBI through Staff Selection Commission is somewhat easier process than others.

> You are required to appear in Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

> The basic educational qualification required to apply for SSC CGL is Graduation and as you are done with B.Sc course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to join CBI through SSC.

> While filling up the application form, you are required to choose Officer post in CBI as your first preference. And the number of rounds available in SSC CGL recruitment is,
* Tier 1 objective type
* Tier 2 Objective type
* Tier 3 descriptive type
* Tier 4 TT/DEST
Document Verification

>> Hence, you are required to qualify all the above mentioned rounds one by one. So that, you will be able to crack SSC CGL Examination after preparing strongly for this examination and you may check it's official website for more details.
19th March 2018, 12:00 AM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to join CBI for 22 years old B.Sc female graduate?

CBI recruit candidate through SSC CGLE exam.

Eligibility :
i. The candidates should be graduates in any discipline.*
ii. The candidates should be between 20 to 27 years of Age (3 years relaxation for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST).
iii. Height need to be 165 cm for men and 150 cm for women.
The exam is conduct in three steps preliminary exam followed by mains exam and personality test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?