18th July 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Qualification and age limit to apply for SDSC SHAR Draughtsman-B(Civil) recruitment? Pay scale offered for this post?

Hello, I want to apply in SDSC SHAR recruitment for the post of Draughtsman-B(Civil). Please tell me about the qualification which is required to apply. I also want to know about the age limit for applying. Please tell me the pay scale also. Thank you in advance.

20th July 2016, 04:52 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Qualification and age limit to apply for SDSC SHAR Draughtsman-B(Civil) recruitment? Pay scale offered for this post?

Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has published the notification for the recruitment of various posts. You are interested to know about the eligibility criteria and age limit for Draughtsman- B (Civil).

Eligibility criteria: Student must pass 10th/ SSC from a recognized board with ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Draughtsman (civil) can apply for this post.

Age Limit: 18 to 35 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of initial screening based on academic performance, written test followed by skill test.

**So in my opinion if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 21st July 2016.
20th July 2016, 07:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification and age limit to apply for SDSC SHAR Draughtsman-B(Civil) recruitment? Pay scale offered for this post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to apply in SDSC SHAR recruitment for the post of Draughtsman-B(Civil). Please tell me about the qualification which is required to apply. I also want to know about the age limit for applying. Please tell me the pay scale also. Thank you in advance.
Draughtsman:

Educational qualification:-

Candidates must have passed SSLC/ SSC and ITI/ NTC/ NAC certificate in relevant trade.

Age criteria:-

Candidates age should be in between 18 to 35 years.

Pay Scale:

Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- for Technician, and Draughtsman Posts
20th July 2016, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification Required for SDSC SHAR Draughtsman-B (Civil) Recruitment:

>> You must have completed SSLC/ SSC Pass from a recognized university.

>> And ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade from a recognized institute

Pay Scale Offered: Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
Approximate Gross Emoluments - Rs.19035/- per month

Age Criteria Required: (as on 21.07.2016)

* Minimum Age Required - 18 years
* Maximum Age Allowed - 35 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?