21st June 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant recruitment?

Hi, I came to know about the recruitment of Cochin Shipyard for the post of Project Assistant. I want to apply for this recruitment. So, I want to know what qualifications are required for applying for this recruitment.

23rd June 2020, 07:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant recruitment?

The qualification required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant recruitment is a candidate must have passed Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering/Information Technology with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university/Institute. The candidate age should not be more than 30 years and must have a minimum of 2 years work experience.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://cochinshipyard.com/
23rd June 2020, 01:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Three year Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology Engineering Discipline with 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.cochinshipyard.com/
23rd June 2020, 02:23 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant recruitment :

*Qualification

Candidates should possess Must possess Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology with 60% of marks from a University/ Examination Board recognized by AICTE/ appropriate statutory authority in India/ State Board of Technical Education/ Central Government.

Maximum age limit should be 30 years.

Candidates should have minimum two years experience.

For more information log on to official website.
23rd June 2020, 05:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant recruitment:-

> 3 year diploma in mechanical / electrical / electronics / instrumentation Engineering with 60% off marks from State Board of technical education.

> Experience
. Minimum of two years post qualification experience/ training in a ship yard/ Marine Engineering training institute/ heavy Engineering company.
proficiency and experience of working in a computerised environment would be advantages.
23rd June 2020, 05:54 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant recruitment:

* EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Mechanical - Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% of marks.

Electrical - Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.

Electronics - Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.

Information Technology - Diploma in Computer Engineering/Information Technology with 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?