19th February 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply in MSRLM Cluster Coordinator recruitment?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the qualification which is required to apply for Cluster Coordinator post in MSRLM. Can you please let me know about the required qualification immediately? Please reply asap.

22nd February 2019, 05:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply in MSRLM Cluster Coordinator recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for MSRLM Cluster Coordinator recruitment, should have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university.

So, if you have completed your graduation, then you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.jobs.msrlm.org.
22nd February 2019, 09:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply in MSRLM Cluster Coordinator recruitment?

Qualification required to apply for MSRLM Cluster Coordinator recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for MSRLM Cluster Coordinator recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - MSRLM

Name of the Job Position - Cluster Coordinator

Qualification Required:-

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for this Cluster Coordinator recruitment is Graduation or its equivalent qualification in order to be eligible.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?