27th December 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Questions asked in entrance exam of Audit & Accounts Officer in Kolkata Port Trust?

I want to know about the model questions asked for entrance Exam for the post of Accounts & Audit posts. Questions Asked in entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Port Trust Accounts/Audit Officer exam?
  2. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  4. PSC WB accounts audit solved question papers?
  5. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Books for WBPSC Audit & Accounts examination
  7. How can I join ACB, India?
  8. What type of questions will be asked in entrance exam of sports management course in IISWBM Kolkata?
  9. SSC Section Officer Audit Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What is the use of 3 years LLB after completing B.Com?
  11. Is Indian Defence Account better or Indian Accounts Audit service?
  12. What is the syllabus for subordinate accounts and audit service exam part I
  13. Questions that will be asked under IT section? I have just cleared the scale II IT officer exam
  14. Which are the nursing colleges in West Bengal?
  15. Mangalore University Commerce TYBCom-6th Sem Auditing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Date of section officer audit exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Aptitude questions which are asked in central bank IT officer post?
  18. Details regarding the subjects and the kind of questions that were asked in Income Tax Officer Exam?
20th January 2014, 07:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Questions asked in entrance exam of Audit & Accounts Officer in Kolkata Port Trust?

Kolkata port Trust was introduced Two dock systems at Kolkata and deep water dock system at Haldia Dock complex,Haldia.And the port is configured with the most sophisticated port facilities along with excellent facility for the storage of diverse cargo.

Recently Kolkata port trust invited to apply for the posts of Accounts/Audit officer depending on the educational qualifications and skills.

So to be eligible for the posts given,you should be atleast 25 years of age for applying for the post.Candidate should attain M.Com or else charted accountant or MBA in finance for applyig for the speciied post in Kolkata Port Trust.

Applications should be sent to office of the Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer,15 strand Road,Kolkata-1.I do not have exact questions papers that you required.But you can find most of the questions from the following scheme giving you below--

There are basically two papers and 200 Marks each.In paper I you can expect regarding the topics like
Accountancy
Business Mathematics & Statistics
English Composition
General knowledge
Current Affairs of National and International importance
History of india & Indian National Movement
Geography
Commission,Finance accounts and Audit Marks and more.

Where as in paper II of 200 marks you can find the following various topics.They are like :
Business Laws
Business Economics and Indian Economics
Taxation ( Direct & Indirect )
Auditing
Principles & Practice of Management
Cost & Management Accountancy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?