11th August 2012, 12:04 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Papers can be divided into sections. The questions are challenging and involve the translation of theoretical knowledge into practical application. Topics from which questions are likely are rate of cost, inclusive rate of cost, register of payments, register of remittances, lumpsum contract, depreciation, recurring grant, job register in a footwear unit, discount and rebate, public accounts committee and public undertaking committee and so on. These are key terms that must be explained or differentiated with other terms wherever necessary. Longer questions can be expected from topics like status report on internal audit, duties and role of an internal auditor, process followed in an internal audit and review, the various nitty-gritty of audit on cash transactions and audit on expenditure.

Related Questions:
  1. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(a)-Local Acts and Rules Framed Thereunder Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II (a)-Accounts and Audit of local Bodies Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Departmental Test For Officers of the National Employment Service Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Departmental exam question paper
  5. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  6. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations- Departmental Test for Junior Assistants in the Police Department- Police Standing Orders Volumes I to IV Exam – Download Previous Year’s Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Departmental Test For Members of the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service in the national Employment Service Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(b)-Fundamental Rules, Pension Code and the Tamil Nadu Travelling Allowance Rules Exam - Download Previous YearÂ’s Question Papers
  9. Full details about TNPSC Group Exams for B.Sc graduate?
  10. TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. How to prepare for TNPSC group questions?
  12. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  13. Previous year papers of TNPSC exam? -- [New]
  14. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Zoology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What is the syllabus for subordinate accounts and audit service exam part I
  16. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Zoology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to get a government job after doing B.Com from DU and MBA from Symbiosis?
  18. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations- Deputy Inspector's Test- First Paper (relating To Secondary and Specials Schools) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?