2nd March 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th year student?

Sir, I am studying in B.Tech Electrical Engineering. I want to get job after my B.Tech in DRDO. This is my 4th year. So, I want to know about the recruitment which organizes by DRDO to me?

Related Questions:
26th March 2018, 07:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment available in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th year student?

Recruitment available in DRDO for B.Tech candidates:

Yes, there is a recruitment opportunity available for B.Tech background candidates in DRDO organization. Here are the more detailed information.

DRDO issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Scientist/ Engineer for Engineering background candidates.

>> Candidates who are done with B.Tech/ B.E in the below mentioned streams are eligible for the post of Engineer/ Scientist. Allowed streams are,
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Aeronautical Engineering
* Instrumentation Engineering...etc.,

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for this year. Hence, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment. But you are required to submit your certificates when you will be called for Document Verification.

Click here for More Details
28th March 2018, 09:42 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Recruitment available in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th year student?

DRDO offers so many job opportunities in various fields which are engineering, technical and other non technical jobs for those candidates who wants to make their future brighter with DRDO in engineering and its relevant stream and here I have listed some jobs for those who have queries like yours so please read and go ahead :

DRDO Engineers recruitment : DRDO recruits engineers and all those candidates who have either passed a bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline of engineering from a recognised university or pursuing final year or semester of their engineering degree are eligible to apply and streams are :

Electrical and Electronics
Telecommunications
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Computer Engineering
Instrumentation Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering

So if you are pursuing final year of your bachelor's degree then also you can apply for the job but your degree should be completed before you appear for any test like interview GD then only you will be considered qualified for the job.

You can apply for other jobs in DRDO which are related to non technical stream and also join DRDO but as per your qualification you should apply in the field which is interested as per your wish.

One more thing I would say that your marks should be more than 60% aggregate in the degree then only you will be considered eligible so study hard in the rest year and secure good percentage then apply for the job.

DRDO also conduct exams for recruitment of trainee but that recruitment is based on the marks secured in GATE examination and if you are willing to appear for GATE exam then also you can have a great future in DRDO and other Maharatna Companies like - NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?