28th June 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment for BCom graduate?

Dear friends, I have done BCom and I want to apply in Air India Air Transport Services Limited recruitment of Customer Agent. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

29th June 2019, 03:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment for BCom graduate?

To apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university. You must have minimum 1 years of working experience in the relevant field. The age of the candidate should be maximum 28 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
29th June 2019, 09:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment for BCom graduate?

Requirements to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed graduate degree from a recognised college/ university under 10+2+3 pattern with knowledge of basic Computer operations.

—> Preference will be given to candidates having Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIATAA or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO or candidates having relevant experience in Airline.

—> Upper Age Limit:- 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
29th June 2019, 09:54 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The requirements to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment for BCom graduate are given below.

** The candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized board.

** The candidate should have knowledge of basic Computer operations.

** The upper age of the candidate should not be greater than 28 years. 3 years and 5 years age relaxation is given to OBC and SC/ST category candidate.

** For the application process, you should visit the official website of Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment.
30th June 2019, 12:54 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Requirements to apply for Customer Agent recruitment in Air India Air Transport Services Limited .

Educational Qualification :-
-----------------------------
You must have completed your Graduation degree under 10+2+3 pattern with knowledge of basic Computer operations from any recognized university or Institute.

You will get preference if you have passed Diploma degree in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIAT or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO or If you have relevant experience in Airline.

Age limit :-
------------
For general candidate age should be 28 or below to get eligible for applying the post.
Age Relaxation of 3 years applicable for OBC candidate and 5 years for SC/ST candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?