22nd December 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for NRHM Assam Medical Officer recruitment?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Medical Officer recruitment of NRHM Assam. I don't know about the requirements for applying in this recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the requirements for applying in this recruitment?

24th December 2019, 05:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NRHM Assam Medical Officer recruitment?

Requirements to apply for NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Assam Medical Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical
Council/ Medical Council of India. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 62 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in/.
25th December 2019, 12:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for NRHM Assam Medical Officer recruitment?

The requirements to apply for NRHM Assam Medical Officer recruitment is a candidate must have passed MBBS degree from a recognized medical college and registered with Assam Medical Council/Medical Council of India. There are total 317 vacancies and the maximum age limit to apply for this post is 62 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://nhm.assam.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?