22nd December 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of NRHM Assam Medical Officer recruitment?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for Medical Officer recruitment of NRHM Assam. I just want to know about the selection criteria in this recruitment. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

24th December 2019, 05:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of NRHM Assam Medical Officer recruitment?

Selection Procedure of NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Assam Medical Officer recruitment will be based on Interview.

Pay scale allotted to NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Assam Medical Officer recruitment is Rs. 50,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Assam Medical Officer recruitment is 317 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in/.
25th December 2019, 12:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of NRHM Assam Medical Officer recruitment?

The selection criteria of NRHM Assam Medical Officer recruitment will be on the basis of an interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MBBS degree from a recognized medical college and registered with Assam Medical Council/Medical Council of India.

The maximum age limit to apply for this post is 62 years. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://nhm.assam.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?