3rd June 2022, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is sahityabhushan certificate of deoghar is valid the post of panchayat shikshak?

I passed through hindi-vidyapith-deoghar in 2003 and now I am a panchayat shikshak in state government of bihar. Is my certificate is valid through state government of bihar.

30th May 2023, 06:35 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Is sahityabhushan certificate of deoghar is valid the post of panchayat shikshak?

Yes, the Sahityabhushan certificate of Deoghar is valid for the post of Panchayat Shikshak. The Sahityabhushan certificate is a certificate of proficiency in Hindi language and literature. It is awarded by the Hindi Vidyapith, Deoghar. The certificate is valid for the post of Panchayat Shikshak in the state government of Bihar.

To be eligible for the post of Panchayat Shikshak, you must have a Sahityabhushan certificate or its equivalent. You must also have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline.

If you have a Sahityabhushan certificate and you are a Panchayat Shikshak in the state government of Bihar, then your certificate is valid. You do not need to do anything to make your certificate valid.

However, if you are a Panchayat Shikshak in the state government of Bihar and you do not have a Sahityabhushan certificate, then you may be required to get a Sahityabhushan certificate in order to continue in your job. You can get a Sahityabhushan certificate by appearing for the Sahityabhushan examination. The Sahityabhushan examination is conducted by the Hindi Vidyapith, Deoghar.

If you are a Panchayat Shikshak in the state government of Bihar and you are not sure whether your Sahityabhushan certificate is valid, then you can contact the Hindi Vidyapith, Deoghar. The Hindi Vidyapith will be able to tell you whether your certificate is valid and if you need to do anything to make your certificate valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?