23rd November 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment of Cochin Shipyard Limited. I just want to know about the selection criteria in this recruitment. Please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

25th November 2019, 03:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment will be based on Written Test, Physical Test and Practical Test.

Vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment is 7 posts.

Pay scale allotted to Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment is Rs. 23,500 to Rs. 77,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.cochinshipyard.com.
25th November 2019, 09:32 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Commercial Assistant recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Objective Type Online Test, Descriptive Type Written Test and Practical/ Physical Test wherever applicable. The selection process will be held at Kochi or at any other place in Kerala/ Maharashtra.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
26th November 2019, 03:23 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection criteria for the recruitment of Cochin Shipyard Limited Junior Commercial Assistant would be your qualification which should be Diploma in Commercial Practice, Computer Engineering or Information Technology with minimum of 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education or equivalent along with a work experience of minimum 4 years in Shipyard, Heavy Engineering Company or Commercial Establishment.
26th November 2019, 05:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection process of Cochin Shipyard Limited to recruitment Junior Commercial Assistant are as mentioned below:-
Written test
Practical test
Physical tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?