26th October 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer after completing bachelor engineering in mechanical

Dear sir, i have completed my bachelor engineering in mechanical this year and i am in search of jobs . I am interested in working with ntpc can i know how to apply for ntpc for mechanical engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL after B.E. Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  3. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  4. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  5. Can I apply for Junior Engineer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Can production engineer apply for mechanical engineer post in government sector
  7. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer
  9. Previous 10 NTPC exam question papers of mechanical engineer
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. Can I get benefit to apply for Internship if my cousin is working at NTPC? -- [New]
  12. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  13. How to apply for NPTI after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 82%
  14. Which subjects does Mechanical Engineering contains? What are the jobs opportunities available for Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  17. Previous 10 years Question Papers of NTPC Exam for Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I apply for NTPC after studying in Annamalai University department of mechanical?
26th November 2013, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer after completing bachelor engineering in mechanical

best job for girls in mechanical engg. after diploma
2nd September 2015, 07:13 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer after completing bachelor engineering in mechanical

The candidate who wishes to join NTPC as an Engineer will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). Selection of candidates are made on the basis of GATE marks followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation .

Eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Engineer in NTPC are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65% marks .

-The candidate age should be more than 27 years at time of application .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?