4th September 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Accountants in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited?

Hello friends, can any of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment of Accountant post? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

6th September 2020, 12:03 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Accountants in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited?

Selection procedure for Accountants in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited is given below.

1. CBT
2. interview
3. Document verification

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 21/9/2020.
6th September 2020, 02:45 PM
My true support

Default Re: Selection procedure for Accountants in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited?

Selection procedure for Accountants in Broadcast engineering consultants india limited is on the basis of written test and interview also with the name in the merit list.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://www.becil.com/.
6th September 2020, 03:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Accountant recruitment 2020 will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Accountant recruitment 2020 is Rs. 21,606 per month.

Vacancies are available in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Accountant recruitment 2020 is 22 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.becil.com/.
6th September 2020, 04:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Accountants in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited will be on the basis of a written test followed by an interview and document verification. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed B.Com or M.Com from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 30 years and the maximum age should be 40 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.becil.com
6th September 2020, 06:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Selection process for Accountants in Broadcast Engineering consultants India limited:

• WRITTEN TEST

• INTERVIEW

• DOCUMENT VERIFICATION

••• Official website
www.becil.com
6th September 2020, 06:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Accountants in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited:-

The selection will be based on
Written test, Interview, Document Verification.
6th September 2020, 07:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Selection procedure for Accountants in Broadcast in Engineering Consultants India Limited will be made on as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Test/Interviewor joining the duty on selection. Mode of interview will be informed separately.

°°° In case of any doubt/help please email as below:
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?