4th March 2020, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Assistant Managers in Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for Assistant Managers. I am going to apply for the same post in Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited. Please let me know about the selection procedure as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

7th March 2020, 05:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Assistant Managers in Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited?

Selection Procedure of Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 is Rs. 11 to Rs. 12.05 Lakhs.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.hurl.net.in/.
7th March 2020, 07:12 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Assistant Managers in Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited?

The selection of eligible candidates for their recruitment as Assistant Manager in Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited will be based on the Personal Interview only.

For more details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the career portal of HURL i.e; https://hurl.net.in/careers.
9th March 2020, 01:41 PM
ranu shahi

Selection procedure for Assistant Managers in Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited are mentioned below:-
Written Examination
Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?