24th December 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Calcutta High court Lower Division Assistant recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Calcutta High court Lower Division Assistant recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

26th December 2018, 08:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Calcutta High court Lower Division Assistant recruitment?

The selection procedure of Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant recruitment involves three stages namely:-

1. Preliminary Screening Test
2. Competitive written test
3. Viva-Voce Test
26th December 2018, 04:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Calcutta High court Lower Division Assistant recruitment?

Selection procedure of Calcutta High court Lower Division Assistant recruitment will be based on the following criteria

1. Preliminary Screening Test (Stage-I)

2. Competitive Written Test (Stage-II)

3. Viva-Voce Test (Stage-III)

For detailed information, visit official notification link: http://www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/...nt-notice/1854
26th December 2018, 11:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The Selection of Candidate in Calcutta High court Lower Division Assistant recruitment is based on Preliminary Screening Test , Competitive Written Test and Viva-Voce Test.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://calcuttahighcourt.gov.in/.
27th December 2018, 08:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant recruitment and Pay Scale offered:

The detailed selection process of Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Calcutta High Court

Name of the Job Position - Lower Division Assistant

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Preliminary Screening Test (Stage - I)
Total Marks - 100 marks
Duration - 90 minutes
Subjects involved are, Arithmetic, General Knowledge and Computer proficiency, English and General Intelligence.

@ Competitive Written Test (Stage - II)

@ Vive-voce test (Stage - III)

Note; Please refer 4th page of the notification attached below for more detailed information of the selection process.

Click here for Registration

Click here for Official Notification
27th December 2018, 01:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant recruitment comprises of three stages which includes :-

Stage I) Preliminary Screening Test.

Stage II) Competitive Written test.

Stage III) Viva-Voce test.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
27th December 2018, 04:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of Calcutta High court Lower Division Assistant recruitment:

>>First stage is preliminary exam called OMR Based test. It will be of 100 marks and consists of question from general knowledge, intelligence, English, computer proficiency and arithemetic.

>>Candidate who qualify first stage are eligible for mains exam which will be of 300 marks, 100 marks each for arithmetic, English essay and general knowledge. You need to score 40 marks in each and overall 50% or more of 300 to qualify.

>>Last stage is viva voice test of 100 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?