11th March 2019, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable recruitment for BA graduate?

Hello friends, I have done BA and I want to apply in Central Industrial Security Force recruitment for the post of Head Constable. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

13th March 2019, 08:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable recruitment for BA graduate?

The selection of candidates for post of Head constable under CISF will be done on basis of three stages:

1. OMR or Computer Based test.

2. Typing test.

3. Medical examination.

The last stage is document verification. Minimum academic qualification required is 12th and age limit is 18-25 years.
14th March 2019, 07:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable recruitment for BA graduate?

Selection Process of Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable recruitment:

The detailed information selection process of Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)

Name of the Job Position - Head Constable

There will be the 3 stages of the recruitment before medical examination as under,
@ PST & Documentation
@ OMR or Computer Based Written examination
@ Skill Test (Typewriting Test)
@ Medical Examination and Review Medical Examination
@ Final Selection list on the basis of merit in Written and result of the detailed medical examination or review medical examination.

You may refer 8th and 9th pages of the notification that is given below for detailed selection process.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for official notification
14th March 2019, 11:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The selection of Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable recruitment, will be done on the basis of the following steps:

> Computer based examination
> Physical test
> Skill test
> Medical test
> Merit list
15th March 2019, 08:39 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The selection procedure followed in CISF Head Constable recruitment is given as follow:

~~Computer Based test.

~~Medical examination.

~~Documentation.

The qualification required is 12th passed from a recognized board. Bachelor of Arts candidates can apply for Head Constable recruitment.
15th March 2019, 09:34 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The recruitment is available online and candidates can apply for the examination till 19-03-2019.

The examination is conducted for the selection and candidates are eligible for recruitment after the selection.

The required minimum qualification is 10th. The age limit is 18-25 years.

So, after qualifying in the examination in all the stages. You will become eligible for final selection.
15th March 2019, 12:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The requirements for CISF Head Constable recruitment:

Academic qualification required is 12th passed from a recognized board of India.

Age limit is 18-25 years.

Selection Procedure:

Computer Based test.

Medical examination of selected candidates.
15th March 2019, 12:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have done BA and I want to apply in Central Industrial Security Force recruitment for the post of Head Constable. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

Selection procedure followed in Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable recruitment is given below:

Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Standard Test

Documentation

Computer Based Test or OMR

Skill Test

Medical Examination

Review of Medical Examination

Final Merit List Preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?