1st December 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Gujarat PSC Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Gujarat PSC Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitments in Gujarat so I don't want to take risks. Please let me know asap.

3rd December 2019, 01:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Gujarat PSC Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Gujarat PSC (Public Service Commission) Electrical Engineer recruitment will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.

Vacancies are available in Gujarat PSC (Public Service Commission) Electrical Engineer recruitment is 8 posts. Category wise vacancies details:

UR: 5 posts.

SEBC: 1 post.

ST: 2 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
3rd December 2019, 09:02 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in Gujarat PSC Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment?

Gujarat PSC Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment:

## Selection Procedure:

Selection will be based on Preliminary Test (PT) and Interview.

## Pay Scale: Rs.44900 — Rs.142400.

## Number of Vacancy: 8 posts.
5th December 2019, 01:46 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Gujarat PSC Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for Gujarat PSC Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment.

1) Written Test

2) Interview

1) Written Test :-
-------------------
You have to appear in Written test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Interview :-
---------------
After being qualified at the Written Test ,You have to be called for Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?