17th January 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) from Gnyana Saraswati College of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know that can I do this BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) course?

22nd January 2019, 02:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) being a 12th Science student?

You are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in Computer Science engineering.

The common eligibility to get admission in the four year course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCM as main paper.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in the entrance test for various government and premier private institutes. So, you are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission.
22nd January 2019, 05:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) being a 12th Science student?

Yes, you can study BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) being a 12th Science student. You need to pass the 12th class with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board. Also you will have to qualify the Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS-EAMCET). Candidates are admitted based on rank obtained in the TS-EAMCET followed by counselling.

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Remove *
23rd January 2019, 08:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study B.Tech (Computer Science & Software Engineering) course after completion of your 12th standard Science stream. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board to be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech (Computer Science & Software Engineering) course. So, if you have passed 12th standard with Non-medical Science stream, you are eligible to study B.Tech (Computer Science & Software Engineering) course.
23rd January 2019, 10:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study BTech(Computer Science & Software Engineering) being a 12th Science student. Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Software Engineering is an under graduation course and the duration of this course is four years.

The basic eligibility required to get admission in Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Software Engineering course, the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board of education.

As per your qualification, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Software Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?