30th June 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Assistant Engineer recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

3rd July 2019, 01:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Assistant Engineer recruitment?

The selection of the candidates who are going to apply for Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Assistant Engineer recruitment, will be done on the basis of a valid GATE score. Candidates who scores well in GATE examination will be selected for the job without any interview.

3rd July 2019, 07:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Assistant Engineer recruitment?

The selection procedure of Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Assistant Engineer recruitment is given below.

==> Candidate who has done the Bachelor of Engineering degree from a recognized university.

==> Candidates must have qualified the GATE 2019 shall only be eligible to be considered for selection.

3rd July 2019, 10:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection of candidates for the position of Assistant Engineer through Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam will be purely based on the marks obtained by candidates in GATE 2019 in the respective discipline as per requirement of HPUs.
Candidates can apply online application through the official website of HPUs i.e. www.hvpn.org.in or www.hpgcl.org.in

3rd July 2019, 11:53 PM
Mantun Bhai

Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Assistant Engineer recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:

The selection process consists of marks obtained (Normalized Marks out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE-2019. Appointments will be made purely on the basis of merit of the GATE-2019 score. GATE Score of 2018 or prior will not be valid.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.

4th July 2019, 12:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Assistant Engineer recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Assistant Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer

>> You should have qualified the GATE 2019 Examination conducted by IIT, Madras, Chennai in Feb 2019.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, selection will be done purely on the basis of the score of GATE 2019 in the concerned discipline.

>> Hence, appointment shall be made on the basis of MERIT of the GATE 2019 score. GATE score of 2018 or prior will not be valid.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for official notification

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?