24th October 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Hindustan Copper Limited Stenographer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Stenographer post in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

29th October 2019, 06:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Hindustan Copper Limited Stenographer recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Hindustan Copper Limited Stenographer recruitment will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.

Pay scale allotted to Hindustan Copper Limited Stenographer recruitment is Rs. 18,280 to Rs. 38,670 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.hindustancopper.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?