24th October 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Stenographer recruitment for a BA English graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BA in English Honours course and I want to apply for Stenographer post in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

29th October 2019, 06:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Stenographer recruitment for a BA English graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Stenographer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidate must possess 120/50 w.p.m. speed in Shorthand & Typing respectively and Knowledge of MS Office, i.e. MS Word, MS Power Point & MS Excel. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.hindustancopper.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?