13th February 2019, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Hindustan Newsprint Limited Advanced Trainee recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Hello friends, I have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering and I want to apply in Hindustan Newsprint Limited recruitment for the post of Advanced Trainee. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

19th February 2019, 11:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Hindustan Newsprint Limited Advanced Trainee recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Being a Diploma Electrical Engineer, you can not apply for Hindustan Newsprint Limited Advanced Trainee recruitment. Those candidates who have qualified Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and have completed apprenticeship in HNL or in any other reputed organization are eligible to apply for the post of Advanced Trainee in Hindustan Newsprint Limited.

For details, visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://www.hnlonline.com/uploads/jobs/1460638069.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?