26th December 2019, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Reserve Bank of India Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Assistant post in Reserve Bank of India recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

27th December 2019, 01:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Reserve Bank of India Assistant recruitment?

The selection of Assistants in Reserve Bank of India will be based on the candidates performance in following tests :-

* Preliminary test.

* Main.

* Language Proficiency Test (LPT).

For complete details regarding the pattern of these stages of selection procedure, you can refer to the link https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scr...t.aspx?Id=3806.
27th December 2019, 07:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Reserve Bank of India Assistant recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Reserve Bank of India Assistant recruitment will be based on Online Preliminary Exam, Online Main Exam and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).

Pay scale allotted to Reserve Bank of India Assistant recruitment is Rs. 36,091 per month.

Vacancies are available in Reserve Bank of India Assistant recruitment is 926 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.rbi.org.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?