10th March 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Graduate Engineer Trainee through RITES Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

11th March 2019, 04:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment will be done on the basis of marks scored in GATE examination and Personal Interview. The weightage of 75% will be given to marks secured in GATE examination and 25% to Personal Interview for final selection of the candidates.

The last date to apply for RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is 16.04.2019.
11th March 2019, 10:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Selection Process of RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed selection process of RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - RITES Limited

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> You must have appeared for GATE 2019 or GATE 2018 paper as under,
* Civil Engineering (CE)
* Mechanical Engineering (ME)
* Electrical Engineering (EE)
* Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)

>> Final merit list will be prepared as per the following weightage distribution.

@ GATE Marks (Out of 100) - 75%
@ Interview - 25%

You may refer the 3rd page for more detailed information of the selection process of this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply online -- From 19th March, 2019
11th March 2019, 10:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, the selection of the candidate in RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment will be done on the basis of Entrance examination score card and personal interview.

** GATE Marks (Out of 100) - 75%

** Interview - 25%

NOTE: Salary = Rs.40000 to 1,40,000 per month.
11th March 2019, 11:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

On the basis of GATE score, applicants will be shortlisted category-wise for Personal Interview. Shortlisted applicants from personal interview will have to undergone a medical examination.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th March 2019 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Remove *
12th March 2019, 09:31 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure followed for RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is mentioned below:-

1. GATE examination
2. Personal Interview

Candidates who qualify in the GATE examination and who have applied will be called for Personal Interview. The weightage of 75% from the marks you scored in GATE examination and 25% from the marks you secured in Personal Interview will be taken into consideration for final selection of candidates.
12th March 2019, 12:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Graduate Engineer Trainee through RITES Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

Candidates are short listed based on their GATE score for the Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment in the RITES Limited. Short listed candidates have to appear for the Personal Interview for the Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment in the RITES Limited. Merit list will be prepared as per the following weightage distribution:

GATE Marks (out of 100) – 75%

Interview – 25%

Candidates should be fit medically for the Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment in the RITES Limited.
12th March 2019, 09:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection for RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment will be based on the performance in GATE 2018 or GATE 2019 followed by personal interview for the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their marks in GATE 2018/2019.

As per the notification the final merit list will offer weightage of 75% to GATE 2018/2019 and 25% to Personal interview.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.rites.com.
12th March 2019, 10:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are going to apply for RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment, will have to appear for GATE entrance examination. Candidates who have a valid GATE score will be selected for the recruitment followed by a personal interview.
13th March 2019, 12:35 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Selection procedure of RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

: - Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in relevant Engineering discipline are eligible for the post of graduate engineer trainee at RITES LTD..

Selection Process:- Selection will be based on GATE Score 2018 & 2019.
13th March 2019, 12:42 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Selection procedure of RITES Limited Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment:-

Eligibility: - Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in relevant Engineering discipline.

Selection Process:- Selection will be based on GATE Score 2018 & 2019.

Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weightage distribution:

GATE Marks (Out of 100) - 75%

Interview - 25%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?