4th September 2020, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited? I want to apply for the recruitment of NSCL. Please provide me with the selection procedure as soon as possible.

6th September 2020, 02:17 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited recruitment?

Selection procedure for Technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited recruitment is given below.

1.Written Examinations (Computer Based Test)
2. Interview
3. Documents Verification.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 15/9/2020.
6th September 2020, 01:58 PM
My true support

Default Re: Selection procedure for Technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited recruitment?

Selection procedure for Technician in National Seeds Corporation Limited recruitment 2020 is on the basis of written test and Candidate name in merit list and called for interview.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://www.indiaseeds.com/.
6th September 2020, 02:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Selection procedure for technician in National seeds Corporation Limited recruitment will be done on the basis of WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS ( COMPUTER BASED TEST).

••• Then INTERVIEW AND DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION.

• Official website
indiaseeds.com
6th September 2020, 07:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited recruitment:-

> Selection process shall consist of test for interview. The candidate will not be entitled to TA/DA attending the test / interview. The mode of interview shall be announced later.
The candidates are reminded that the recruitment is your only for contract basis.
6th September 2020, 11:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection process for recruitment of Trainee Technician in National Seeds Corporation Limited will comprise of following stages :-

* Stage I) Written Examination (Computer Based Test).

* Stage II) Document verification.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the career page of NSCL i.e; https://www.indiaseeds.com/current-career.html.
12th September 2020, 12:49 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Selection procedure for Technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited recruitment?

Selection procedure for Technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited recruitment

Written Examinations (Computer Based Test)
Interview
Documents Verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?