13th July 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack NDA entrance examination

Hello Sir, I am Yoganad and I am from Visakhapatnam. I am writing NDA exam. Can you give any idea for exam to score better rank to qualify. Please.

14th July 2017, 10:21 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to crack NDA entrance examination

NDA examination is conducted in two stages as :-

Written - The written examination contains question of mathematics, general ability and English.

SSB - Candidates have to go through Psychological test, Group Task and Interview where you have to go through various type of testing.

So, you have to prepare for these topics and built the quality of being an Officer to qualify in examination. For detail information visit at www.upsc.gov
14th July 2017, 08:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to crack NDA entrance examination

In order to prepare for NDA examination you can refer to the books of NCERT. You have to focus on the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics which were taught in 12th standard and other subjects which were taught in 10th standard. You must have good knowledge regarding the subjects, so that it would be easy for you to understand the questions. You must also have some knowledge about the current affairs and Indian history. You have to concentrate more on your weaker subjects and can also refer to NDA preparation books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?