25th December 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Trainee job vacancies in BSNL for Diploma in Computer Science holder? How can I join?

I have completed Diploma in Computer engineering and now looking for trainee job. Please tell me about vacancies for trainee jobs in BSNL? How can I join?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I go for BSNL as trainee after completing diploma in computer science with FCD
  2. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Can I get a Clerk job in BSNL after 12th and Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)? List of vacancies for this year?
  4. Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?
  5. How will I get job in BSNL?
  6. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  7. Procedure to become Custom Officer for Diploma holder in Computer Science & Technology? Job opportunities in Government sector?
  8. How to join the government job for computer technology diploma holder?
  9. What is the age limit for Air Force job? At an age of 23 years can I join it? I am a diploma holder of computer science and technology
  10. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma holder in BSNL?
  11. Vacancies in BSNL for Computer Engineer and MBA in Information System candidate of this year? Which type of post I can get in BSNL?
  12. List out MNCs with vacancies for BE CSE holder -- [New]
  13. Job opportunities in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer? Dates and syllabus of entrance exam?
  14. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  15. Job opportunities in MNC for Diploma holder in Computer Science?
  16. What are the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science?
  17. How to get into computer science engineering being a diploma holder?
  18. Syllabus of BSNL JTO Exam for computer science & engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2017, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Trainee job vacancies in BSNL for Diploma in Computer Science holder? How can I join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Diploma in Computer engineering and now looking for trainee job. Please tell me about vacancies for trainee jobs in BSNL? How can I join?

Candidates after completion of a three years Diploma in Computer Science from a Central Government / State Government recognized institution can apply for the Junior Engineer (JE) post in BSNL. Therefore, you can apply for the Junior Engineer (JE) in BSNL after completion of Diploma in Computer Science. Your age should not exceed 30 years for applying the JE post in BSNL. You have to appear for the All India Online Competitive Examination having multiple choice questions for the selection. You have to apply online for the JE post only after notification is released on the BSNL website. The BSNL website link is given Click Here
6th January 2018, 05:14 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Trainee job vacancies in BSNL for Diploma in Computer Science holder? How can I join?

As you have completed Diploma in Computer engineering and now looking for trainee job so you can apply for post of junior engineer in BSNL. In order to get a job in BSNL you need to appear for written examination and interview.

Entry Requirements for junior engineer post:-
> You must have completed ITI, Diploma or Degree in relevant Disciplines from recognized Institution.
> Your age must be less then 39 year.

In order to online apply you should visit to the official website of BSNL.
10th January 2018, 06:43 PM
babytara

Post Re: Trainee job vacancies in BSNL for Diploma in Computer Science holder? How can I join?

As you have completed diploma in computer science.

you can apply for trainee post. You have to apply for BSNL exam.

Age limit: Age within 39 years. age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC upto 5 years.

Syllabus and Exam pattern:

Paper-1
English,mathematics,General awareness.

Paper-2
Cost accounting,Financial questions,tax and commercial subjects.

Total questions- 300

Total duration-3 hrs.

There is no negative mark.

I have attached a pdf of reasoning.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RULES OF SYLLOGISM.pdf(152.3 KB, 17 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?