11th February 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Upper Age Limit for Assistant Professor's post? Am I eligible for the post? Is there any upper age limit for Assistant Professor as per AICTE norms?

Sir, As of now I work as an Assistant Professor in Physics in National Defence Academy, Pune. I work on adhoc basis and my salary details is as below:
Basic: Rs 25040; AGP: Rws 6000; DA:Rs 24832; HRA: Rs 6208; TA:Rs3200; DA on TA:Rs 2560; NDA Allowance:Rs300; Total Salary:Rs 68140.

I wish to apply for the post of Assistant Professor (as per AICTE norms) in PICT affiliated to University of Pune as per a recent advertisement. As of now I have crossed 51 years of age.

Am I eligible for the post? Is there any upper age limit for Assistant Professor as per AICTE norms?

K Rajagopalan Nair

14th February 2022, 12:32 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upper Age Limit for Assistant Professor's post? Am I eligible for the post? Is there any upper age limit for Assistant Professor as per AICTE norms?

According to AICTE norms, there is no upper age limit for applying the post of Assistant Professor.
14th February 2022, 09:56 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Upper Age Limit for Assistant Professor's post? Am I eligible for the post? Is there any upper age limit for Assistant Professor as per AICTE norms?

Upper Age Limit for Assistant Professor's post? Am I eligible for the post? Is there any upper age limit for Assistant Professor as per AICTE norms?

There is no upper age limit for Assistant Professor's post.

You must have completed a master's degree with a minimum of 55% from any university.

You can apply online for the post.
14th February 2022, 09:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Upper age limit for Assistant Professor is 50 years. There are some relaxation for the candidates of Scheduled caste, government servants, etc.
The candidate should have completed a master's course to apply for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?