5th January 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Upper age limit for MPSC examination for Central Government employees?

I am a central government employee, my age is 44, can i apply for any MPSC examination ? upper age limits for MPSC examination for central government employee.

19th January 2014, 09:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Upper age limit for MPSC examination for Central Government employees?

M.P.S.C --- MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION

The eligibility criteria for the MPSC exam are given below for you --

The minimum basic qualification must be Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. And the minimum age must be 19 years actually.

On or before 1st April of the year in which candidates is going to appear for examination.

The maximum age limit for open category candidates is 33 years . The age limit is relaxed by five years in case of candidates from reserved category.And for handicapped candidates the maximum age limit is 45 years.

The basic final year of degree course can apply and appear for the Preliminary examination. How ever, you must submit the proof of his degree qualification while appearing for the Main examination , if selected in prelims examination.

As you are a central employee , you can avail an age relaxation of 5 years.So the maximuma age can be allowed is 38 years.

Candidates appearing for the State Civil Service Examination should be Physically fit according to the Standard of M.P.S.C.You must be an Indian Citizen to apply for the Indian PSC exams.

Compulsory Subjects for this exam are:
* Marathi
* English
* General Studies-1
* General Studies-II

Optional Subjects are :
* Mathematics
* Management
* Agriculture
* Botany
* Chemistry
* Philosophy
* Civil Engineering
* Geography
* History
* Mechanical Engineering
* Animal Husbandry and Veterinary science and more

SELECTION PROCESS :
>> Preliminary Examination
>> Main Examination
>> Personal Interview
3rd December 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Upper age limit for MPSC examination for Central Government employees?

I am state government servent my age is 37 years can I apply for mpsc exam
6th April 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for Mpsc exam for semi government employees
22nd September 2016, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I am 31 year old and I am central government employee how relaxation of age a psi exams my category is s.c.
28th September 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How much age relaxation will get for mpsc state service exam being in central government employee and completed 17 years of service ? At present i am 36 years old.
28th September 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Upper age limit for mpsc examination for border security force employee
13th May 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I am 42 year old and i am central government employee what relaxation of age for psi/STI/ sub inspector excise my category is s.c.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?