10th October 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the course content of Indian Economic Service exam?

I would like to know about the details of the IES exam. Tell me about the course content of the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in Indian Economic Service exam for M.Com in A.B.S.T student?
  2. What is the course content of Indian Economic Service exam? -- [New]
  3. Which job is more prestigious - Indian Administration Service or Indian Economic Service?
  4. How should I prepare for Indian Economic Service exam? I am doing PG in Economics
  5. Which Service has more impact in society among Indian Economic Service and Indian Administrative Service? Pros & Cons of both Services?
  6. How to crack Indian Economic service entrance exam?
  7. Need complete information about Indian Economic Service exam?
  8. Best coaching centre in Kolkata for Indian Forest Service and Indian Economic Service? How to prepare for them?
  9. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Economic Service exam for M.Sc(Economics) postgraduate?
  10. Does UPSC conducts Indian Economic Service exam every year? How many seats are there?
  11. Last 5 years previous papers of indian economic service exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I appear for Indian Economic Service if done B.Sc Economics through distance education?
  13. Detailed procedure and recruitment exam to join Indian Economic Service for a postgraduate?
  14. Ssolved indian economic service examination papers?
  15. Indian Economic Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which P course to pursue for Indian Economic Service? How being CA or CS can help?
  17. Last few years Examination papers of Indian Economic Service
  18. Between Indian Administrative Service and Indian Economic Service, which one is more prestigious? Pros and Cons of both Services?
13th October 2015, 06:03 PM
pjgp

Default Re: What is the course content of Indian Economic Service exam?

Indian economic service examination consists of:
general english
general studies
general economics 1
general economics 2
general economics 3
Indian economics
To get eligibilty for this exam candidate should complete post graduation in economics from recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?