10th October 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How much training period is required for Indian Engineering Service preparation?

I resides in Sikkim. I want to preprare for the IES exam. So can you tell me about the estimated time for training period?

13th October 2015, 05:57 PM
pjgp

Default Re: How much training period is required for Indian Engineering Service preparation?

To get a seat in Indian engineering services candidate should start preparation from the second on wards.
In second year,the basic of the engineering subject is taught according to the group you opt.
The real time of preparation should start from their.
Not only the core subject but English place a major role.
Unlike any other government exams IES examination is descriptive.
It is for 1000 marks.candidate should have thorough knowledge on the core subject and the English.
It is more tough exam than the GATE exam.But core syllabus is same like a GATE exam.So,start prepare from know apply your thoughts on the subject then with in less time you can prepare well and crack the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?